James' GP32 Stuff
19 February 2004 - Created this page for the GP32 programs I create.
What is a GP32?
The Gamepark GP32 is a Korean-made handheld game console with many interesting features:
Although not perfect, it's a cool little gadget.
- Relatively powerful 66-133 MHz ARM RISC CPU
- Superior screen and sound capabilities relative to
other handheld consoles
- Has software to play MP3 audio and video
- Uses SMC (SmartMedia) cards for storage of
- Comes with a USB cable allowing you to upload MP3's/games/applications/etc to it from your PC
My GP32 Projects
- Escape from Llama (alpha version 2) -
265k - An improved version of my entry for the 2nd PDROMS competition (now has
20 levels, improved gameplay and effects). I'm still working on it, so check
back in a while for a "finished" version.
- Spirals Demo - 192k - My entry for the 1st
PDROMS competition. A bit slow and buggy, but some nice effects.
- Modified CHNMod library - 17k -
CHN's modplayer library with a slight modification to reduce the library size
(it generates the period table at runtime). Check out CHN's GP32 page for the
latest version of CHNMod/GP32.
- Gyratron - WIP version of a 3D Gyruss type
- PDROMS - Public Domain Roms site with lots of homebrew
demos/games for the GP32.
- GP32 News - What's happening in the GP32 scene.
- GP32Emu - GP32 news, emulators, development.
- GPDOOM - Doom variants for the GP32.
- Lik-Sang.com - The good place to get a GP32, or other videogame stuff.
Last Updated: 19 February 2004